Tuesday, July 6, 2010

iphone 4 with DSLR lenses



Off the Farm: The Story of Idaho Bob
iPhone 4 with DSLR Lenses

Apple’s new iPhone 4 has exceeded the expectations of many, yet its 5-megapixed camera is outdated compared to some of its competitors like HTC’s Evo 4G, which has an 8-megapixel camera. A recent prototype around the net shows how a distinct character created a special tripod to attach a DSLR lens to the iPhone 4.

A creation like this can certainly help a traveling photographer who is not keen to carrying equipment around or interest one who wants to enter the world of photography.

via: Hypebeast

OOOOOOK, I will be the first to admit that I do actually like the images that come from the iPhone, and there are some situations where it is the right look and style for the moment. But this? This is just pure nerd awesomeness and you give me one of these rigs and I’ll abandon my G11 right now.

-Idaho Bob-

No comments:

Post a Comment