Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today I

Today I


Woke Up at 8

Checked Mail

Went back to sleep

Woke up at 12:30

Checked Mail

Updated finances

Played with cats

Ate 1/2 off peach cottage cheese, not very good

Made toast w/ homemade jam

Set up meeting for tomorrow at 8AM

Made a home improvement

Put on Pink Floyd's "The Wall"

Cleaned and scrubbed cat's litterbox

Did dishes

Swept kitchen

Put things in a bag to donate to good will

Fixed a broken chair

TXTd Pop17 to see if we were shooting

Found some change

Looked up what a 1099 is

Maple posed for a shot

Realized I was bleeding a bit

Switched to Coldplay's "Parachutes" after a Kraftwerk vs. Coldplay mash-up made me think I hadn't listened to them in years

Folded laundry from yesterday

Checked Ebay for an auction I really want to win

Got a TXT that M was coloring her hair which made me remember the dream I had where I had to paint my face silver but when I looked in the mirror it was only 1/2 painted and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't going to work.  The dream was a mash of the time I painted my face silver and The Wrestler.

 + 

No Pop17 today, but some tomorrow

Clipped nails

Maple posed for another pic

Set "Go Quietly" trailer to burn

Went to GoodWill to donate things

Got physical mail

Kanye West's "College Drop Out" (UK)

Checked Mail

Payed J for getting me production insurance

Played with cats

Took picture off of balcony

Cleaned our room a little

Ran Disk Inventory X

Gorillaz Mix

Push-ups

Sent e-mail to Purchase about a new commercial

Compressed an old commercial for YouTube

Read some "Film Lighting" by Chris Malkowitcz 

Trying to work with BOA to get my debit card working right

Looking at sleeping cats while on hold

Got my card fixed

Went to Goodwill to look at furniture, came home with cups and cake mix instead

Uploaded video to SUNYPurchase YouTube

Had yummy dinner that M cooked

Won my Ebay auction

Sent another e-mail to Purchase College

Watched some YouTube

Played Uno

Tried to make a super Uno and we never could win

Watched "Great Happiness Space" and it was very well done

Played Uno with 3 people instead

Played 31 until a involved conversation made us stop

Tried to watch BSG

Looked at a short film treatment

Brushed teeth

Published this

Went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment